Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Liar Duet by @LiaFairchild 99¢ #Kindle #Nook @iBooks More!

2-Book Series for 99¢! Save $5! 

Liar Duet is a 2-book Boxed Set that contains both COMPULSIVE and LIAR

About COMPULSIVE (Liar Duet Book 1)

I'm a liar.

I know what you're thinking. We're all liars.

But, I'm not talking about the lie you tell your Aunt Helen when she gives you that crappy sweater for your birthday. Or, even the lie you tell yourself when you're sleeping with someone for all the wrong reasons. I'm talking about bold-faced lies that spill from my lips as easy as the breath from my lungs. Lies that ruin people, lies that protect people, lies for the hell of it. I eat, sleep, and drink lies. I bathe in deceit. At one point in my life, I might not have recognized the truth if it bent me over and slapped me on the ass.

And sometimes, the chaos that is my life gets me in a whole hell of a lot of trouble.

I was a master at keeping it all locked up inside me...until I met Dr. Daniel Harrison.

About LIAR (Liar Duet Book 2)

When all you've known are lies, how do you face the truth?

My past was a bitch.

Now it's come back to haunt me. After months apart, Daniel and I are finally trying to make our relationship work. But my lies run deeper than either of us imagined. Lies so terrible I imprisoned them in the darkest recesses of my mind. Just when my heart begins to come alive, the lies seep out of the shadows...revealing secrets with the power to crush me. 

~  ~  ~

Despite both of our troubled pasts, I want her...more than I've ever wanted anyone or anything. I'm determined to fight for her--fight for us--even if it means facing my own demons. I have to reach Gray before it's too late... before the truth completely destroys her.

What reviewers are saying:

“…DID NOT disappoint!! Everything I was looking for and more!” ~Book Café

“So amazingly written and absolutely heartbreaking.” ~Maryse's Book Blog

Find this Bargain-Priced Boxed Set:


US Kindle        UK Kindle





Bringing you the best romance books available!

No comments:

Post a Comment