Monday, April 25, 2016

His For Tonight by @RavennaRusso ~ #Kindle @iBooks #Nook and More!

Ravenna Russo's scorching new serial 
continues with the most 
dramatic and emotional installment yet!


Ravenna Russo's scorching new serial continues with the most dramatic and emotional installment yet!

We signed a contract. Sex. Money. Strictly business. But we're both keeping secrets...

Our weekend in New York has me feeling like a brand-new Elise, adventurous and daring. I'm exploring my every desire, letting Luciano take me in ways that I barely dared to fantasize about before he came into my life.

But this connection between us is way more than just sex. I can't deny it anymore. I'm falling for him.

We're supposed to be keeping our emotions out of this--that was our deal. I can't reveal my feelings to him. Especially not tonight at his glamorous charity gala.

But this evening holds all sorts of surprises...for both of us

His for Tonight Book 3 is a New Adult romance novella of 27,000 words (about 90 pages). Contains graphic sex and language. Cliffhanger alert! This is Book 3 of a 4-part serial.

What readers are saying:

“…the author has done a fantastic job of unfolding and building the story up to what I hope will be a amazing ending to a story that has had me hooked from the opening page.”

“His for Tonight series is just as delicious as the first two. You've got a hot Italian hero and steamy Fifty Shades-style sex wrapped up in a moving, emotional romance with a certain underlying sweetness.”

Find this New Release:

US Kindle        UK Kindle





Other installments of the Secret Fantasies Unlimited Series:

His for Tonight, Book 4 (coming soon!)

Bringing you the best romance books available!


No comments:

Post a Comment