Friday, September 12, 2014

The Edge And I by Tonya Thompson - Women's Fiction - @TonyaThomas1

Boxed set of five of Tonya Thomas's women's fiction short stories.

Titles included in this bundle of stories:

TRAPPED IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP

LIFE ON THE PERPETUAL DIET

MARRIED IN HASTE

THE
EYES
THAT HAUNT ME

THE LUXURY TRAP


What readers are saying about Tonya Thomas:

“A daughter's love is tested when she tries to unclutter her mother's home. This was a good read that highlights the effect of hoarding on a family.” ~Amazon reviewer about TheHoarder’s Daughter

“I LOVED this short story so much! Once I started reading, I couldn't stop.” ~Amazon reviewer about DreamHouse Nightmare

“I really enjoyed this book. It's a great short story and I highly recommend it.” ~Amazon reviewer about Life onthe Perpetual Diet (included in the bundle)

Find The Edge And I boxed set:

US Kindle        UK Kindle        CA Kindle



US iBook     UK iBook     CA iBook     AU iBook



Bringing you the best romance books available!


No comments:

Post a Comment