Saturday, September 27, 2014

No Perfect Secret by @JackieWeger New Release!

A single secret begets a layer of lies.

Anna Nesmith believes she has it all--a great marriage, a dream job and a home of her own. When a State Department investigator begins asking questions, Anna’s ordered world implodes.

Frank Caburn is man to the bone and manufactures testosterone like Frito Lay does chips. Instantly attracted to Anna, he is determined to make her his own—if only she can pick through the emotional rubble to find her bruised heart can love once again.

What readers are saying:

“The twists that the plot takes is part of the reason that I could not put the book down. I had to know what happened next. I would rate this book more than 5 stars if I could.”

“No Perfect Secret is a wild roller coaster ride through a brief period in one woman's life. Betrayal is the subject, and pain is expected, but in the end it may have all been worth it. I have felt emotional through the whole story, one minute cursing and the next laughing.”

“This is the first time I have read for this author. I am very impressed and will definitely read more of her books. This book really tugged on my emotions.”

Find this book:

US Kindle        UK Kindle        CA Kindle

Bringing you the best romance books available!


No comments:

Post a Comment