Thursday, May 30, 2013

Falling Into Lust by Selene Chardou

From the One More Night (Rock & Roll) Trilogy!



"I'm the girl you love to hate because I always get what I want...I wanted Kasper 'Kaz' Gillian, rock star god, alpha male supreme and vocalist for Scarlet Fever, one of the biggest rock and roll groups of our generation but what I got was a whole lot more. I couldn't have known we'd eventually develop feelings for one another let alone our togetherness would last more than just one night..."

This is part one of
Sydney and Kaz's journey from fan-girl and rock star to something deeper and more fulfilling than either one of them could have ever imagined...

Publisher's Note: Although this is a three part trilogy, none of the novellas end with cliffhangers and each one is a journey into the lives of Syd and Kaz before, during and after the Scarlet Fever World Tour.

What readers are saying:

"I loved it except for one thing, it ended!" ~Jen, a Goodreads Reviewer

"I love sexy rockers!" ~Romance Addiction

"…this is a definite Rock Your Socks Off read!" ~an Amazon reviewer

Find this book:





Look for Book 2! Falling Into Us! Available now! 

Bringing you the best romance books available!


No comments:

Post a Comment