Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Summer To Remember by Elle Chardou


A Seasons of Love & Lust Novel



"Life is really strange. Two events have shaped mine although I am only twenty-four, a successful entrepreneur and owner of my own gallery, Maison des Artistries, in Tribeca. One happened when I was ten: I realized I was in love with my brother's best friend, Paul. The other event happened while I attended Vassar College during my last semester."

Jerrica Peterson doesn't believe in fairytale relationships but she does believe in friendship and she has three best friends who will stick by her through thick and thin.

Jerrica and her best friends: Talia, Autumn and
Savannah bond over a summer of heartbreaks and discoveries, love and scandal, and three unforgettable vacations to Southampton, Martha's Vineyard and Miami Beach. Every moment they spend together will enrich their lives and make it a summer they will never forget and one they will always remember.

A Summer to Remember is the first novel in Seasons of Love & Lust, a combination of Gossip Girl meets Sex & the City. Although a series of novels, each book can be read as a stand-alone novel and there aren't any cliffhangers.

What readers are saying:

"Entertaining and original!"

"Romance and friendship make a powerful combo."

"Memorable read!"

"This was a great book with an HEA and I am hoping the author decides to do a sequel. I would love to know what the future brings for the lucky couple."

Find this book:





Bringing you the best romance books available!

 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment