Saturday, November 17, 2012

Moosed-Up by Tiffinie Helmer


 Stay out of the woods...
the moose are loose and the men are hungry.

Eleven 5-Star Reviews!


Nurse Practitioner Eva Stuart’s life is messed-up. She found her fiancĂ© in bed with her best friend Jeremy, which has killed her confidence as a desirable woman and brought her judgment into question when it comes to men. Needing a change of scenery, she leaves Cincinnati behind for the wilds of Alaska and opts for running a medical clinic in a remote town. Her life quickly changes from messed-up to moosed-up as nature takes a stab at her.

Wildlife Refuge Officer Lynx Maiski is big... and hot... and hungry for a mate. He’s more than willing to show Eva just how sexy she is. After all, sometimes what a street-smart woman really needs is a forest-smart mountain man. But he’s keeping a secret that seems destined to ruin his chances at love.

Soon they are dealing with small town interference, a sun that refuses to set, deadly poachers, out of control lust, and a matchmaking moose on the loose.

Reviews:

"I bought Tiffinie Helmer's other release, Impact, and LOVED it... This one looked different but I tried it because I pretty much decided I would read WHATEVER this author put out there. Can I tell you I am SO glad I did! "

"I can't believe how much I loved this book."

"This romantic story was wonderful! The main characters are easy to relate to, fun, and sexy. Loved the romance between the two and also enjoyed the witty sense of humor throughout this book. I love books that make me laugh out loud. The descriptions of Alaska made me feel like I was there. I couldn't put this book down." 

Find this book:



In the Nook Book Store 

Bringing you the best romance books available!


 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete