Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Fine Mess by Lina Gimble

 
A handsome hermit with a huge fine. 
A librarian determined to collect. 
Romance was overdue...

Prudence Chairheart gladly trades a chaotic life in the shadow of her famous mother for the blissfully calm of the Pennisqual Public Library. All is quiet on the library front, until she discovers Jack Baylor, library outlaw, borrowing privileges abuser, and hermit owes $3437.65 in library fines. When her fine notices go unanswered, Pru vows to collect from the mysterious Mr. Baylor even if it means visiting his creepy house in person. Even if it means telling a teeny, tiny lie. Now Pru must never let him discover her true identity or he may want his money back. For Jack, the only thing bigger than his library fine is the secret of why he's hiding out in a crumbling mansion. With a mistaken identity and $3437.65 between them, does romance stand a chance? Maybe, but first Pru and Jack will have to untangle A FINE MESS.

Reviews:

"I loved this book. It is a light, fun read. Just a nice, romantic story that is so well written that it draws you in quickly and completely. I was so disappointed when I finished the book, I wanted it to go on longer. Also, this book includes the sexiest non-sex scenes I think I've ever read. I hope the author writes more, because I'll buy and read anything she writes."

"You want these two characters to continue the chase because it is so very entertaining. Pru is a riot and if you are a woman with at least an ounce of spunk you've pulled, or thought about pulling, some of the stunts in this book in the name of love, lust, or ego preservation. Grab it, pop the top, and let the bubbles tickle your nose! It is that refreshing. " 

Find this book:




Bringing you the best romance books available!

 ♥


3 comments:

  1. How fun! This sounds like such a fun read! Goes on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the pleasure of reading this and it is so funny! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete