Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Cat's Tale and Other Stories by Cara Marsi

Look! A Kindle Romance Novel for $0.99 / £0.77!



The redeeming power of love in a collection of short, sweet romance stories.

A TASTE OF ROMANCE-Two chefs cook up romance in the kitchen.

A CAT'S TALE-A clever cat with her own agenda conspires to reconnect a couple.

PLUMBING FOR LOVE-Grandma's plumbing problems bring a handsome plumber into a young woman's life.

A NEW BEGINNING FOR MELISSA-A family wedding offers a woman hope for a better future.

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM-A runaway cart and a runaway cat bring two people together.

MY FANTASY PIRATE-A sexy pirate steals a woman's heart at Halloween.

Reviews:

"These short stories will steal your heart. Ms. Marsi weaves sweet tales of falling in love in a way that you will long remember!"

"These stories are just the right size for a quick read and leave you feeling warm inside. Cara Marsi is so good at writing these short stories."

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring A Cat's Tale & Other Love Stories. These stories are dear to my heart because each one features a cat. The cat on the cover looks like my kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these sweet little stories, Cara! I hope you're planning to put out another volume of your stories soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this terrific little gem. Lots of fun books with characters I was happy to see find each other. Love the cat aspects, too. Perfect for my coffee breaks. Ms. Marsi's books are always a delightful read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these quick sweet reads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed these stories so much. I hope you have more shorts to come!

    ReplyDelete