Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dark Night of the Moon by Keta Diablo

Look what we found! A Kindle Romance Novel for under $4!



Dark Night of the Moon, a paranormal wolf shifter, is the sequel to Holding on to Heaven.

Creed Gatlin flees to Arizona intent on eradicating the haunting memories of his brother’s wife. Brand Gatlin, presumed dead, resurfaces after a long absence and with his re-emergence, the destinies of those he loves is altered forever
In a land rife with war and danger, Sage must travel to the village of her husband’s People. There, she is reunited with Crooked Back, the ancient healer. On the long trek back to Full Circle, devious plots are underfoot and peril lurks around every corner for Sage, Lauren and Peter Pa.

Dark Night of the Moon will take you on an unforgettable journey of war, violence, overwhelming grief, and finally, love. 

Review:

Keta Diablo has managed to wow me again with Dark Night of the Moon and the continued journey and struggle her characters Lauren, Creed, and Sage face with their strength and love. I couldn't put the book down because of my eagerness's to learn what happened to Brand and whether he would make his way back to Lauren. Deep inside, I hoped he would not find his way back to her so that Creed and Lauren could burst beyond their walls of stubbornness and succumb to their strong love and desire. Yet, I found myself brushing away tears as I experienced the sadness they felt when tragedy returned to dance upon their
lives, creating even more sorrow and sadness. This was an on-the-edge-of-your-seat-bite-your-nails story. The only disappointment I have in this one of Keta Diablo's sequels is that the ending for Sage and her deceased husband didn't follow the path I had eagerly anticipated.'

I recommend this book to anyone with an interest in history, romance, and an open mind for Native-American mythology with a splash of paranormal.

~ Christina B, Risque Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment